Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they’re some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs
i highly suggest this even if you don’t shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity
HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS
THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON’T USE IT YOU’RE CRAZY
I just tried this and it feels so good I want to cry
I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS THANK YOU TUMBLR
THIS FUCKING RECIPE IS A WONDERFUL THING. USE IT WHEREVER YOU SHAVE.
FACE? LEGS? IDK JUST SMUSH IT AGAINST YOUR SKIN AND REJOICE
First food gifset, something I’d like to try: Balloon Chocolate Bowls (x)
LIFE IS WONDERFUL
This is relevant to my interests.
Updated with everyone’s requests!
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Spirited Away
- Sleeping Beauty
- Finding Nemo
- Beauty and the Beast
- James and the Giant Peach
- Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo
- Evan Almighty
- The Breakfast Club
- The Little Mermaid
- Theres Something About Mary
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Eden of the East: King of Eden
- Digimon the Movie
- Bee Movie
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Pokemon Movie 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back
- Pokemon Movie 2: The Power of One
- Pokemon Movie 3: Spell Of The Unown
- The Wizard of Oz
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- She’s the Man
- Mean Girls
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- The First Wives Club
- The Birdcage
- She’s All That
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
- Legally Blonde
- Miss Congeniality
- Spice World
- Lion King
- El Dorado
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Princess Mononoke
- Lilo & Stitch
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- Pitch Perfect
- Step Brothers
- Alice in Wonderland (1951)
- Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of FIre
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows pt 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows pt 2
- Imagine Me & You
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Space Jam
- The Proposal
- Galaxy Quest
These links work as of 4/5/13 - Please let me know if any stop working!
Please keep in mind that NONE of these should require a download, credit card, or plug in install or anything - those are just ads. Ignore them and close any pop ups. :)
……….I’m not sleeping for days.
this is the greatest list ever to list
Omfg 100k+ notes in 2 weeks I’m dying I’m dead how
gonna reblog this once a week so I never lose it
expbaronline: Adventure Time Cocktails
1 oz Bubble gum vodka
1 oz Peach schnapps
Directions: Shake all alcohol with ice. Strain into any size glass of your choice. Fill with Orange juice.
1 oz UV Cake vodka
.5 oz Cherry vodka
1 splash Blue curacao (to color)
Directions: In a small glass pour cake vodka and cherry vodka. Fill glass with milk. Splash in a little blue curacao and stir gently.
The Princess Bubble-tini:
1 oz Bubble gum vodka
.5 oz Amaretto
1 splash Grenadine (to color)
Directions: In a cocktail shaker add all alcohol and a splash of grenadine. Shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a martini glass. Fill with Sprite. Garnish with a gumball.
1 oz Strawberry rum
.5 oz Whipped cream vodka
.5 oz UV cake vodka
Directions: Add all alcohol to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a old fashion glass. Fill with Sprite. Slowly sink grenadine to the bottom and garnish with a strawberry.
The Ice King:
(Makes 2-6 servings)
2/3 cup Sugar
1.5 cups UV Blue
1.5 cups Water
1 cup Fresh squeezed lemon juice
4 cups Ice
Directions: Pour all ingrediants into a blender and blend on high until properly mixed. Pour into tall glasses.
A note from the drinks’ creators:
Jake the Dog - So the idea behind this cocktail is since he can stretch to any size he can be in any size glass and still taste great. I think we did it pretty well. even tastes great as a shot.
Finn - So I wanted this cocktail to be something a kid would like and not be soda based because he is a kid. I think cherry topped cake covers that
Princess bubble-tini - Sweet, tasty, smooth, and just a touch of class. This drink embodies PB.
The Ice King - Sweet, yet a bit tart. a frozen blue raspberry lemonade sends chills down your spine and is delicious.
Marceline’s bite - Marceline eats shades of red, who’s to say she doesn’t also drink them? this cocktail is a twist on her favorite source of red strawberries. Its a sweet strawberry shortcake tasting cocktail. The grenadine sinks and starts to merge looking like she has already started draining the red from the drink.
What time is it?
Drinks created and photographed by EXPBarOnline.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Here’s what you need:
About 20 strawberries… this was a little over one carton for me.
8 oz pkg softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 sleeve of graham crackers
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
1. First you will want to wash the strawberries and cut off the tops.
2. Now core them! Use a knife. :D
The easiest way to core the strawberries is to hold the entire berry in your hand (wrap your fingers around it) and literally just core out the center. Get as deep as you can without breaking through the bottom. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the easiest, I would give this a 4. Not too bad!
3. Now to make the filling…. I used my hand mixer because it ‘s just a few ingredients.
Beat the cream cheese. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
4. You can use a piping bag or you can cut off the tip of a ziplock bag.
5. Crush up 3 grahm crackers in a baggy!
6. Now fill the strawberries, leaving just a bit coming out the top… then sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
7. If you want… melt about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Place in zip lock. Snip tip off and
SOURCE (Some words changed due to post style, but instructions are the same) Tell her what you think!
Sauteed shrimp with garlic, olive oil, paprika, and lemon juice